Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!  I know that the day is almost over but thought I would get the thought out there.  We just came back from a weekend in Kelowna - just a nice relaxing weekend away from home, shopping, and sightseeing - kind of re-energizes the batteries..  However, when you play you have to pay, so it's washing, grocery shopping, etc. to get ready for the work week. 

Hopefully, I will be able to get some creative things done over the next while, however, I am not being too optimistic as my parents will be soon moving into an assisted living facility.  How difficult for them as it means parting with their treasures and some that they have had for more than 60 years.  I certainly know how I would feel if it was me.

Hope your day was as great as mine.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am grateful for all comments and thanks for taking the time to leave one.