Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Birthday

Hi Everyone:  It's been a week since I did my last post and I do have an idea where the time has gone....work, graduations, life in general. 

The card I have for you today is a birthday card for my BFF.  She insisted that there were to be no suprises and this was her party and she wanted to have all friends and family to come over and help her celebrate this milestone birthday.  So she did just that, having about 30 people for dinner and fun times.  But we didn't listen to her, of course, and surprised her with a new BBQ and Bird Bath.  A good time was had and the sun came out and shone that day so we could be outside.

She is a stamping fanatic and runs her own business doing what she loves...stamping and scrapbooking. I just couldn't help but use Totally Tess.

Recipe:

Stamps: Totally Tess, Party Hearty, Happy Moments
Ink: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Whisper White, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, DSP
Accessories: Corner Scallop Punch, Markers – Saffron, Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Cricut – George’s Shapes, Rhinestone Brad (other)

  1. Totally Tess was stamped on the Pink Pirouette and coloured in using the Stampin’ Up! Markers.
  2. The sentiments were stamped using chocolate chip and a brad added to create some bling.
  3. The card base is the standard 51/2” x 41/4” and Regal Rose and the DSP layered and finally Totally Tess!
Hopfully, I will get to do another post this week, however, I am on a business trip, so don't know how much time that will leave me.

So....until next time

Karen

6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Glad to hear your friend had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Great image for a fellow stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Totally Tess and you've made a lovely card for your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect birthday card for your stamping friend!! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally Tess is Totally Perfect for sending your birthday wishes. Great Card.

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all comments and thanks for taking the time to leave one.