Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi Everyone:  It's a time of celebration for us in Canada this weekend.  It's Thanksgiving and a time to spend with family and friends, eating turkey and pumpkin pies and of course mashed potatoes, and then there's the extra day off on Monday.  It will be a little squishy in my house because somehow I was elected to cook for 15 people.  Oh well, that means I get the left-overs, yeah!


It's also a happy time over at Stampin' Up! as there are 200 new items in the clearance rack...You saw right 200 new items at very reduced prices (up to 80%).  These will be here until they are sold out, so if you are wanting some new product, check out my site HERE and shop til you drop. Who doesn't like a good deal!

These are Halloween cards that I did for my grandchildren...have to make one more but I thought I would share these.  I just love the Beary Best Friend set and Stampin'Up! has great accessory stamps to go along.



Stamps: Beary Best Friends (W-118052), Season of Hugs (W-120823, Wicked Cool (W – 118738, C-120600)

Paper: Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Old Oliver, Cajun Craze, Water colour
Ink: Black Stazon, Basic Black
Accessories: Big Shot, Spider Web Embossing Folder, Various Markers, Blender Pens, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch

I would like to welcome 3 new members to the Tangled Up In Creativity group.

We have Betty, Julie and Lisa.  Click on their names and check out their blogs.  Welcome ladies.

That's it for today, so until next time....

Karen

7 comments:

  1. Karen, your cards are just precious! The kiddos will love them.
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards, but yours always are!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute cards, your grandchildren will love them. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours and for goodness sake, don't forget to turn the oven on to roast the turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! Love the pirate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love those bears! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm back from my travels and checking in on all the beautiful work I have missed while I was away!!

    What fun cards, Karen!! Love the build-a-bear pirates!!

    I hope you had a joyful time of celebration with your family and friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll bet your grandchildren will love the cards. And you juggling witch was so creative. I'm a new follower from Stampin' Connection.

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all comments and thanks for taking the time to leave one.