Monday, November 22, 2010

The Stampin' Up! on-line Spectacular is HERE!!

Hi Everyone:  First of all, let me say that is still cold, very cold and getting colder. I so wish I could be wearing shorts like some of my blogging friends.  Thank you to those that feel sorry for me because right now I'm feeling sorry for myself.

But guess what! Stampin' Up! has an amazing on-line spectacular for you - that should brings smiles to the frozen faces of some of us hee, hee.

Have you ever thought of My Digital Studio for scrap booking and card making and others items, like brochures, business cards, etc?  During this promotion, MDS is 50% off the the regular price.  That's right, you pay only $ 53.48 (does not include shipping and handling) instead of $ 106.95 (does not include shipping and handling)

Some things that you should know:

Products during this event can be ordered on-line only.  SHOP HERE

There is no minimum purchase required to participate in the discounted products promotion.

For product bundles, you must use the bundle item numbers provided. Bundle discounts will not be applied if individual item numbers are used.

Additional products from current catalogues may be purchased on the same order.

Discounts range between 20 and 50 percent.

Free Shipping

In order to receive free shipping, orders must be $200 or more before tax and shipping.

Free shipping is available for  online orders only . Other order types will not qualify for this promotional offer.

All $200 online orders qualify for free shipping; merchandise does not need to be specifically Online Spectacular items.

Information on all discounted products is HERE

Contact me for additional information

1 comment:

  1. Karen I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving! Please know I am very thankful for all the people who take the time to stop by and leave a comment on my blog because all your comments mean a lot me. I also learn so much from all the talent out in blogland. It's just amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all comments and thanks for taking the time to leave one.