- Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award. Thank you Diane
- Share 8 things about yourself
- Pass it on to 8 bloggers
- Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award
8 Things About Myself
- I am a Certified Accountant working for the British Columbia Lottery Corporation and currently the Project Manager for the Finance area.
- I have a 2 married children and 3 wonderful grandchildren.
- My entire family lives in Kamloops for which I am grateful and healthy parents who are 86 years young.
- I have a wonderful man in my life who is very thoughtful and spoils me like crazy. I am so fortunate.
- I have a wonderful and close group of friends who are very supportive. Three of us have been friends for over 40 years.
- I started scrap booking about 10 years ago and card making and stamping became a passion about 2 years ago
- I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator in May 2010 and really enjoy being attached to a wonderful company who believes in its people. My upline, Elaine, shares and inspires her team to great things.
- I am planning to retire in 2011 and to celebrate, a cruise through the Panama Canal.
Now, I am off to let them know that they are the recipient of the "Stylish Blog" award.
Happy New Year's Eve everyone and until next time...