Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Quick Post Today

Hi Everyone and I hope you are enjoying your week.  Only one more day to go for those of us who work Monday to Friday...whoo hoo.  One thing that I will try and do this weekend is wash my car.  I am not sure what colour it is anymore what with the melting snow and the puddles on the road.  Soon we will be navigating those pot holes that reach up and grab you.
My card today is a Thank You to my neice for her wonderful Christmas present.  I did get it to her a couple of weeks ago so if she is checking out my blog the surprise will not be ruined.
Stamps: Upsy Daisy (w-111710 - $22.95, IB&C p 112), Teeny Tiny Wishes (w- 115370, $45.95, IB&C p 157), Daisy Dash Wheel (111255 - $10.50, IB&C p 106)
Paper: Textured Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Subtle DSP, So Saffron, Basic Grey
Ink: So Saffron, Basic Grey
Accessories: Versa-mark, Big Shot, Ovals Original Dies, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Clear Embossing Powder, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Basic Pearls, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon

The Upsy Daisy image was stamped in Versa-mark and then in So Saffron ink and embossed with Clear Embossing Powder.

The pleated ribbon was done by laying down a strip of sticky tape and laying the ribbon on the tape and pleating across the sticky tape.  Very easy peesy.

Don't forget Sale-A-Bration is in full swing.  Order through me with a minimum of $60.00 and you will be able to choose free stuff from the SAB catalogue or stamps in the IB&C.  The stamp items are located on the inside of the back cover.  Or, hold a class and if your class order totals a minimum of $395.00 (not including shipping and taxes) and you can receive more free stuff...your hostes gifts and a SAB item.  Who doesn't like free stuff?

So that is my quick post today, enjoy and until next time...

Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Karen. Love how the butterflies look like they are flying out of the image. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love the butterflies and DP and well...everything. So very pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the butter flies,they seem to be flying off the page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the Red and Yellow Karen, and Upsy Daisy is such a very versatile Flower Set. You have done a beautiful job with this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card. That is a beautiful scene you have created. Great ribbon treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty...from the pearls to the pleating...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. quick post with a card that looks like it took a year...BEAUTIFUL JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card and colors. Upsy Daisy is one of those stamps I'll never let go. It fits so many occasions. I love the rippled ribbon and bling on the butterflies. So pretty, she'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card! I'm your newest follower from SC. #295

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this wonderful flight of butterflies!! Such a pretty, pretty card, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card! love the color combo used here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the insert "window" look!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Love this stamp set!

    Be careful with those potholes! I know how nasty they can be!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty card Karen! I really like the yellow and red color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This turn out so beautiful! I love the butterflies!

    Jenn
    www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com
    www.partytimetuesdays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all comments and thanks for taking the time to leave one.