Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Christmas Stocking

Hi Everyone:  Here we are between Christmas and New Years.  The weather here is not what you would call winter weather.  We have had very little snow and it has not been cold as yet.  I am sure that we will get the  hit at some time.  The sun is shining today and it is supposed to be about 40 degrees F (10 degrees C).  Our average temperature is usually at 10 degrees F or -10 degrees C and I am not complaining.

I have a cross stitched Christmas stocking to share with you today.  This one I did for my DIL and I so enjoy doing these cross stitchings.  I am working on another one for next year and then have 2 more to do and then I think I am caught up, that is unless someone has a baby.  

Rather than backing the stocking in a plain fabric, I used a piece from the Deck the Halls suite from Stampin' Up!  and I am pleased how it turned out.







Before I end this post, I want to let you know that the Stocking Punch is not being carried forward past the end of the Holiday Mini.  If you wish to purchase this punch, you need to do so before January 3, 2012 when the Holiday Mini expires.  You can order this punch or any of the other products by shopping on my on-line store or email me.

The Clearance Blitz is also going on with up to 80% off the original prices of various products.  This is a great time to stock up on papers, inks, punch and other exciting products.  Once these products are gone, they are gone.  Don't miss out.  

Click to Shop the Clearance Rack

That's it for today's post and I think I will go for a walk to enjoy the beautiful sunshine.

Until next time...

Photobucket













3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Karen! The Deck the Halls fabric was perfect for the back! Your blog is looking fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen this is gorgeous. What a lovely keepsake. My daughter used to cross stitch but not so much now since she is a young mother of 3. I still cherish every piece did for me and have the ones she did for my mom (now deceased).
    I LOVE your new blog look and your new profile picture is GREAT!
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my PPA Best Dressed win too.
    Have a Happy / Safe / and Healthy New Year! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen I love the new look of your blog and this beautiful cross stitched stocking. I can't sew or cross stitch for quids....my sister got all those genes.....lol.

    I hope you and your family have a wonderful new year and may 2012 be full of joy and happiness.

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all comments and thanks for taking the time to leave one.