Monday, March 19, 2012

Using the Language of Friendship

Hi Everyone.  I have a basket for you today that I stamped and decorated using the Language of Friendship stamp that is available as a FREE stamp during Sale-a-Bration.  The countdown is on to the end of this fabulous Stampin' Up! promotion ... only 10 days left. 
 
If you order $60 of Stampin' Up! product, you get to choose 1 item from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue.  

Check it out HERE

I am sharing a basket that we did for the March club which incorporates the Language of Friendship.

This basket would be great for an Easter treat or as a Thinking of You treat, or....  The possibilities are endless.




Stamps: Language of Friendship – (c – 122752, $14.95, w – 122750, $19.95 p. 101 2011/2012 IB&C)
Paper: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Old Olive, Pink Pirouette, Daffodil Delight, Beau Chateau DSP
Ink: Old Olive, Island Indigo
Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop, Circle Die, 3-1/2” Circle Die, Perfect Pennants Die, Bird Builder Punch, Boho Punch, Bright Brads, Old Olive Scallop Dots Ribbon, Simply Scored Tool.


Thanks for visiting my blog.
 
Enjoy today and until next time....
Photobucket





9 comments:

  1. Clever basket and so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty project Karen, the colours are wonderful together and the bird and flower are so sweet. Thats a great sentiment and seeing your post title made me laugh. You and I were on similar wave lengths as my post yesterday was a Friendship Card and I talked about the language of Friendship being Universal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! I love the bird and the leaves. That scallop is so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Karen! It is so very creative! I love the texture and the depth and dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen great little basket and I love the colors are and texture. I really like the placement of the branches too... looks like the bird is right IN the tree. I also like that both sides are decorated. Very pretty. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Karen. So creative..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this delightful spring basket so perfect for sweet little treats!! Wonderful work, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous Spring Bsaket with a favourite bird too! The layering works so well. I can imagine the treats there could be in this pretty giftKaren!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful, Karen! Love the shaped card and the contrasting paper choice!

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all comments and thanks for taking the time to leave one.