Monday, April 16, 2012

Bright Blossoms for FMS30

Hi Everyone.  Finally have some mojo returning and I have used Freshly Made Sketches as my inspiration.


 
 
I turned the sketch on it's side for another perspective.
 


Stamps: Bright Blossoms – (c – 125498, $15.95 w – 125495, $20.95 Summer Smooches April Promotion, On Your Birthday (w- 111664 $41.95, p. 163 2011-12 IB&C)
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry Textured, Daffodil Delight, Summer Smooches DSP
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Extra Large Oval Punch, Markers: Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Bright Brads

The Bright Blossoms stamp set and the Summer Smooches DSP is part of the April promotion.  These products will be in the new 2012-13 Stampin' Up! catalogue and after April 30th, you will have to wait until the new catalogue is released on June 1st

Check out the April Promotion HERE.

The vase was made using the XL Oval punch and then the top and the bottom were snipped off.  



Don't forget the Retired Stamp List

Visit my on-line store HERE or contact me HERE.

All these stamps will go away on May 31st

Stay tuned for the retired accessories and decorative items lists on April 25th.
Photobucket






2 comments:

  1. I am so sad that On Your Birthday is retiring. Great card Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh! I love your take on this sketch! Sketches are just so fun, aren't they!

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all comments and thanks for taking the time to leave one.