Monday, April 2, 2012

More Photos from Japan

Hi Everyone:  we have been busy on the road, so haven't had time to post more photos.  We have been to Kyoto and Nari and then yesterday we went off to see Mt Fuji.  That is one impressive mountain. 

I have been working on my My Digital Studio photobook, and will share some of the pages, but I will also share some of my other photos.


 Now a few other photos

Kyoto - Visit to the Temples -

Geisha Girls

Rickshaw

Grandpa and Maya feeding the deer at Nari

World's Largest Pagoda - 5 stories - built to with stand earthquakes

Standing in front of the shrine that houses the world's largest Buddha

World's largest Buddha - notice the people in front to get a perspective

The Shinkansen - Bullet Train

Standing in front of a shrine in Kyoto.

Under the Cherry Blossom Tree



Well, that's it for today.  Hopefully, I will be able to share some more pictures with you in the next couple of days.

Until next time...


Photobucket





8 comments:

  1. Super pictures Joyce, thanks for sharing. My daughter lives in Okinawa, keep hoping to see her among the people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome pictures, Karen. It looks like the trip of a lifetime! Thanks for sharing your wonderful experiences through you fabulous scrapbook pages and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen great photos and great layouts! LOVE the photo of you by the cherry blossom tree. So nice. What an exciting trip. I'm sure you'll treasure your memeories even more with MDS pages. hugs.
    PS: I'm finally done traveling (for work) at least for a little while... whew...hate that. So nice to stay in one place and sleep in my own bed...(smile).
    I have a whole book of page layouts and now I have to figure out HOW to send them printing! OMG it may never get done. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen your layouts are fabulous and it looks like you are taking lots of wonderful photos capturing all there is to see there. The combination of old history/culture with new technology must be a magnificient site to take in. And I love the Cherry Blossoms photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fabulous memories you have on your layouts. I have photots some almost from the same perspective from Kyoto ( loved it). It was the beginning of Autumn when I was there. How amazing to see the blossom and the Spring celebrations Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Karen! Thanks for sharing your wonderful photos and also for sharing your scrapbook pages! What wonderful memories you are making!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful!! Your photos are like we are right there with you - beautifully done! That is one place I have not visited - yet :) Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photobook is a wonderful way to preserve your memories. Thanks for sharing more beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all comments and thanks for taking the time to leave one.