This gives you time to get to work on your digital scrapbooking for a couple of more weeks....YEH!
The My Digital Studio software continues to evolve and the new features that they released August 1st are awesome!
Some of the new features include:
6. SUGGESTED COLOR COMBOS: See expertly coordinated color combo ideas in the Color Palette
7. DESIGN IN SPREADS: Design on two pages, side-by-side
9. CUSTOM CANVAS SIZE: Create a project in any size up to 24" x 24"
10. CROP STAMPS: Show off part of the stamp image and hide the rest
11. CROP EMBELLISHMENTS: Show off part of the embellishment and hide the rest
12. BRUSH TOOL: Create freehand art with different brush sizes and shapes—perfect for line art
13. LINE TOOL: Insert and manipulate lines with curves and custom paths
14. ERASER TOOL: Easily erase freehand brushes
16. GLOBAL SEARCH: Simultaneously search for all content types
17. FILL PUNCH WITH PHOTO: Easily add a photo to any punch shape
18. FILL PUNCH WITH CARD STOCK: Add card stock (and textured card stock) to punches
22. CHANGE PUNCH SHAPE: Change punch to another punch shape and maintain filled pattern
28. PROJECT SIZE CONVERSION: Easily change any project to a different size
29. RECOLOR EMBELLISHMENTS: Monochromatically change the color of an embellishment
30. RECOLOR DESIGNER SERIES PAPER: Monochromatically change the color of layered Designer Series Paper
For more features (there are 75), go to My Digital Studio website.
You will be required to log into the site and there is tons of information and ideas for you to look at
Also, the 30 day FREE trial is on-going. Stampin' Up! website
I, for one, am very happy that this sale is continuing. It's called procrastinating! I have been working on my Photo book of the Japan trip and not spending a whole lot of time on it. Now that I have 2 extra weeks, I am making a concerted effort to get it finished.
I will receive the 31% savings on the printing of the Photo book.
Here are a couple of pages that I have completed...using some of the new features-
Is your paper crafting wish list bigger than your bank account?
Do you live Canada and don't have access to a stamping club?