Sunday, August 12, 2012

Simply Scrappin' Scrap Book



Where are your pictures?

On your camera, residing on your computer and or maybe they are stashed away in a drawer

Isn't it time to preserve those memories?  To share them with family and friends?  I know that my parents lament all the time that they don't get to see the pictures anymore.

How would you like to plan a gift for your parents or maybe great-grandparents.

The Simply Scrappin' kits from Stampin' Up! are just the answer.

Currently there are 4 kits in the 2012-13 Annual Catalogue and a Christmas kit in the 2012 Holiday Catalogue.  These kits comes loaded with papers and die cuts that you can create an album in an afternoon (if you don't count adding the pictures and the journalling).

I will be holding a class on August 24, 2012 to show you how to put a 12 page scrapbook together in an afternoon.

You must register by August 14, 2012 so that I have time to order your kit and have it here in time.

Contact me for the details

Here is a sampling of the Scrapbook pages.

Cover Page

Page 2&3

Page 4&5
 These pages were constructed using the Simply Scrappin' Kit Pinwheels on Parade on page 168 of the 2012-2013 Annual Catalogue.  I made 12 pages PLUS, I did 6 cards that I will feature on a later post.


The cost of this class is $30.00 and will include a Simply Scrappin' Kit of your choice plus a Snail Adhesive.  You will also go home with the Scrap Maps so that you can construct more pages if you wish.

See you choice of Simply Scrappin' Kits
See the Christmas Simply Scrappin' Kit


This will certainly make your Scrap Booking life much easier.

Can't make the class date?

Contact me to order your choice of the Simply Scrappin' Kit and I will send you the kit, the snail adhesive and the Scrap Maps -  Cost will be $30.00 plus $5.00 shipping.

Do It Your Way and scrapbook when you want to.

 

Is your paper crafting wish list bigger than your bank account?
Do you live in an area of Canada where you don't have access to a stamping club?




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Terrific pages and I'm not a scrapbooker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure these will be a hit Karen as the planning has been done so it's just all the fun bits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful pages Karen. I am not a scrapbooker

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all comments and thanks for taking the time to leave one.