Monday, August 27, 2012

Thank you for a Customer

One of the things that I like to give to my customers is a Thank You card when they order product.  This is my way of giving back to them for their support in my Stampin' Up! business.

Besides, it gives me an excuse to be in my craft space.

Here is one of the cards that I have done.


Stamps: Lacy and Lovely (c – 122887 w – 122885, p. 99 2012-2013 AC
Paper: Natural White, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight Subtles DSP
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Big Shot, Lacy Brocade Emboss Folder, Paper Doily Sizzlits L, Versa Mark, Mixture of White and Iridescent Embossing Powder, Lucky Limeade Scallop Ribbon, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, Pearl Jewel


I would love to make one for you.

On a side note, my blog seems to be loading quite slow and I am not sure why.  I am trying various things to speed it up a bit.  Hang in their with me.  Thanks for your patience.

Coming Soon - Simply Smile Rewards Program

SHOP MY STAMPIN' UP! STORE

Is your paper crafting wish list bigger than your bank account?
Do you live Canada and don't have access to a stamping club?

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty thank you! I know your customers are happy to get one of your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely thing to do Karen and when your cards are so pretty I am sure that they are both inspired and impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is certainly a beautiful thank you!! YOu are a sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, I'm sure your customers appreciate receiving it!

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all comments and thanks for taking the time to leave one.