Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tuesday Tips and Techniques - Paper Bows Part 2

Last Tuesday, I showed you how to make a flat paper bow.  I am back with another version of a paper bow. 

This one is quite similar to making a Pin Wheel. 

One of the ways to use a paper bow is to decorate a package or box.  I have used the bow on a card box that I can give as a gift.


This bow was made using the designer paper from the Pin Wheel Simply Scrappin' Kit.  My goodness but these kits go a long ways.  Value for your money!!!!

Here is the video on how to create this bow.

I hope you enjoy and try one of your own.


Remember, if you have any questions on today's video, please contact me.

Is your paper crafting wish list bigger than your bank account?
Do you live in an area of Canada where you don't have access to a stamping club?




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Karen congrats! So happy you won a free stamp set! Whoo hoo... always fun to win something, right?
    Love your tut too. Cute little paper bows always come in handy. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative idea Karen, love that bow, and great tutorial. :)

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all comments and thanks for taking the time to leave one.