Friday, September 7, 2012

A Just Because Card for Grandparents' Day

September 9th is Grandparents' Day and I just know every Grandparent would love to have their Grandchildren around them for the day.  Well, I get to spend some time with mine tomorrow and for that I am very blessed.

Not all Grandparents have their Grandchildren close by and I know that I am very lucky.

This card, which uses the From My Heart stamp set reminds us that we need to enjoy life no matter what stage of life we are at. 

Stamps: From My Heart (c – 126557, w – 126555 p. 139 2012-2013 AC)
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, International Bazaar DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Labels Framelits, Argyle Emboss Folder,  Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack, Lucky Limeade, Chocolate Chip, and Wisteria Wonder Markers.


It's a fun time spending the afternoon with Nan

 


Do You Like to Craft and just Don't Know Where to Start?
Just Can't Find the Time to Attend a Stamping Club?

Watch the Video that will explain how you can benefit from the Simply Said Online Stamping Club



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am grateful for all comments and thanks for taking the time to leave one.