Saturday, September 15, 2012

My Digital Studio Album Now Finished


Well, the Japan album is finally finished and sent away to the printers.  I did manage to take advantage of the extension on the 31% off that Stampin' Up! was offering. 

And that makes me happy.

Sometimes, I just work better under a deadline...probably like a lot of people.

I did enjoy creating this album as it allowed me to use some of the new features in MDS2, like attaching text to curved lines, changing the colours of embellishments, painting stamp images different colours and sometimes using more than one colour on the stamp.  

This page features a temple in Kyoto and the views were spectacular as the complex had been built on the top of the hill.  Actually for the amount of people that were sight seeing that day, the mood was calming and relaxing.  

On this page, there are 3 of the new features...filling a punch with photos,,,this is fun and the stamp "enjoy" is coloured with 2 different colours, and the butterfly (part of the embellishment group) colours have been changed.



These are a series of pictures as we got closer to Mt. Fuji.  We were very lucky that it was such a clear day as we were able to see the top all covered with snow.  It is a spectacular sight in person.  It's hard to get a picture to do the mountain justice. 

On this page I used the ability to add multiple colours to a stamp, add splatters, and attach the words to the curved line at the top of the page.

Download the MDS FREE TRIAL  and you can try out the new features. 

 Simply Said Online Stamping Club Details!!

Is your paper crafting wish list bigger than your bank account?
Do you live in anarea where you don't have access to a stamping club?


Watch the Video that will explain how you can benefit from the Simply Said Online Stamping Club


Karen



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful digital work on these great pages, Karen!! What a treasure to have from your trip to Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen this looks fabulous. I love the MDS2 but haven't learned everything. Love using the splatters, I've colored a stamp, but I just HAVE to learn how curve the text. Love this! I also LOVE the hexagon photo group. Wow. Going to do that soon. hugs.

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all comments and thanks for taking the time to leave one.