Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday Tips and Techniques - # 3 - Every Last Detail Video Series

Did you know that today is National Cheese Lovers Day in the US?  Each year in the US, on average, people consume 31 pounds of cheese.  That's a lot of Cheeseburgers.  However, in France, that consumption goes up to 50 pounds.    There are more than 900 different cheese world wide.  How about an "old" cheese.  Cheese making has been around for 800 years.

So today, how about a cheese dish for supper.

On to another topic.
Today, I am featuring Video # 3 in the Every Last Detail Video Series from Stampin' Up!. This video series features Carrie Cudney from Stampin' Up showing how to put this project together.  It would make a great gift.

I hope you enjoy.

http://youtu.be/PJi1S27Ff2o


 Now, I'm off to clean up my stamping area.  My eyes are buggy from working on this computer today..., so I should give them a rest.
 


Simply Said Online Stamping Club Details!!

Is your paper crafting wish list bigger than your bank account?
Do you live in an area where you don't have access to a stamping club?


Watch the Video that will explain how you can benefit from the Simply Said Online Stamping Club


Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am grateful for all comments and thanks for taking the time to leave one.