Sunday, April 11, 2010

Co Worker Appreciation and Candy Machine

Why does income tax come the same time every year?  I spent yesterday trying to get it done and I almost made it, just a few things to tidy up and I gave myself permission not to work on it today.  Instead, I will work on my cards, visit my parents and generally just have a restful day to get ready for the week ahead.

The card for today is one that I did for a couple of co-workers who travelled with me to Toronto.  I wanted to show my appreciation for the time and effort that they spent in getting the "job done"....


Recipe
Stamps: Something Sweet, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Whisper White Textured, Sweet Pea DP, Whisper White
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Taken With Teal

Accessories: Sweet Cups, Corner Punch, 13/4” Circle Punch, Circle Designer Brads, Neutral Brads
Technique: Punch Art

How To
1. Card Base done in Textured Whisper White – 51/2 x 41/4
2. Sweet Pea DP cut 51/4 x 4
3. Large corners layered on Whisper White
4. Circle punch just above the candy machine and insert the sweet cup and fill with whatever you like
5. Candy Machine stamped on Whisper White
6. Brads attached
7. Sentiments stamped in Taken with Teal
8. Attach layers

I hope you enjoy and until next time.......

Karen





1 comment:

  1. Cute card! I am sure your co-workers will love it!!!

    TFS!
    Smiles,
    Lesley :)

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all comments and thanks for taking the time to leave one.