Monday, September 20, 2010

Tangled Up in Creativity Challenge

Hi Everyone.  Thanks to those who participated in the Tangled Up In Creativity challenge.  The cards were great, the images depicted how you felt about the upcoming season (for most of us it's Fall, for one member it's Spring) and the reasons for what you chose were very interesting.  A lot of who we are and what we do are based on memories of family and friends and there were many comments around those memories.

Voting is only open to the Tangled Up In Creativity Blog Group

So the big drum roll....



April


Christy



Danie


Dawn

Lynn


Mary Kate

Monica

Rose


I know that it is not midnight PST time but I wanted to get this post out for tomorrow morning and I won't have time before I go to work.

Now the hard part comes...cast your vote.  Voting will be open from September 21 - 23 and I will post the winner on Friday, September 24th. 

Good luck and thanks to everyone who participated.

Until next time....

Karen

1 comment:

  1. My goodness, these are all so pretty! Thank you for sharing! I am one of your followers from Stampin' Connection. (I'm the one that started the Follow Me thread) I have a small favor to ask, please. I had to switch over my website (it used to be BellevueStampingClub) and lost all of my followers from SC. Would you be so kind as to go to my new site listed below and RE-follow me, please? You may have to copy and paste the link. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

    Chanda Stehlik
    www.OneCraftyMommy.com

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all comments and thanks for taking the time to leave one.