First, I would like to show you a couple of pictures of the "free" Stampin' Up! products that we received during convention. Some of the products are hidden as they are from the 2011 Holiday Mini catalogue which can be in your hands by the end of August. If you are interested in receiving a catalogue, please contact me HERE. (Canadian addresses only.)
The card I have for you this evening is Cody's Birthday card. He turned 4 a week ago. Happy Birthday Cody
Stamps: Lots of Bots (Retired)
Paper: Naturals White, Real Red, Pacific Point, Water Colour, Celebrations (Retired),
Ink: Black Craft
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note, Scallop Squares Duo, Boho Blossoms Punch, ¾” circle Punch, Various Stampin' Up! Markers
The Lots of Bots stamp set is retired, however, I wanted to share the technique of adding a border on the scallop square.
- Cut a mask using the Big Shot and the Scallop Square Duo.
- Layer the mask on the scallop square that will go on your card.
- Move down until you have the size of the border that you would like.
- Using a marker, colour upwards from the mask to the scallop square. Make sure that you do not go back and forth with your marker when colouring. This may lead to bleed on your scallop square for your card.
- Continue around the remaining square. You now have a border.
If you have any questions on convention or how might attend next year, please contact me. Also check out the special promotion as you can join the fun at Stampin' Up! for $119 CDN
So until next time.....