Tuesday, July 12, 2011

From Salt Lake City - Convention Swap 2

Hi Everyone from Salt Lake City.  We have arrived for the Stampin' Up Convention, a few days early.  We did hit the Outlet stores yesterday and I am sure the sales persons were happy to see us.  Five women who all like to shop.

Shopping In Salt Lake City
I have another swap that I would like to share with you today.  This one uses the Upsy Daisy stamp, one of my favourites.  I used the stamp-off technique...stamp your image and without reinking the stamp, move slightly to the right and stamp again.  This technique gives a shadow effect.



Stamps: Upsy Daisy (w-111710 $22.95 IB&C p 116), Fabulous Phrases (c-117002 $46.95, w-117002 $46.95 IB&C p 107), Four Frames (c-123442 $19.95 w-123440 $25.95 IB&C p 141),
Paper: So Saffron, Whisper White, Night of Navy, Regals DSP Stack,         
Ink: So Saffron, Pool Party, Night of Navy
Accessories: Decorative Label Punch


I also took part in my first organized swap, making 16 cards with 16 other stampers...WHAT FUN and beautiful cards - actually WOW cards.

Tomorrow will be a busy day - taking in Memento Hall and a visit to the Riverton manufacturing plant where the Stampin' Up! stamps are made.  I am looking forward to all the excitement.

So until next time...

Photobucket



4 comments:

  1. I hope you are having lots of fun and shopping is mandatory isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen sounds like you're having a blast. Look at you shoppers go! I've been shopping alot too, but not for me....just my 3 little angels, and gramma needs a NAP! Have fun. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you've found time to go shopping;) Love today's card, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Karen!!

    I hope you are enjoying Salt Lake City as much as it looks like you are!!

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all comments and thanks for taking the time to leave one.