Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Thank You Cards

Hi Everyone:  As many of you know from reading my last blog post, I have now retired.  So over the past few days I have been making thank you cards for my co-workers who sent me off in fine fashion.

First, though, Stampin' Up! is having a great promotion for all of you who like the great Designer Series Papers that you can purchase.  It's a BUY 3 GET 1 FREE Who can resist? There are papers for everyone's tastes and they will add that something special to your card and/or scrap booking page.  These papers are excellent for scrap booking as they measure 12" x 12".



To order any of the Designer Series Paper, visit my on-line store HERE or email me

Now on to my Thank You cards 

I would like to give credit to a convention swapper for the inspiration for this card.

Stamps: Just Believe (c-120453 $31.95, w-116948 $41.95 IB&C p 109
Paper: Naturals White, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Beyond the Garden DSP
Ink: Mellon Mambo
Accessories: Big Shot, Flower Garden Embossing Folder, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Scallop Square Punch, Postage Stamp Punch, Ribbon (other)



Stamps: Raining Flowers (c-122767 $35.95, w-122765 $48.95 IB&C p 111), Easy Events (c-123225 $30.95, w-116958 $40.95 IB&C p 57)
Paper: Naturals Ivory, Island Indigo, Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Elegant Soiree DSP (retired)     
Ink: Very Vanilla Craft, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot, Framed Tulip Embossing Folder, Petal Cone Die, Fancy Fan Letterpress Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Pearls
This card features the Fancy Fan Letterpress Plate that is used with the Big Shot and you can create an inked debossed look by choosing your own ink colour to create cards invitations and pages.


So that's it for now and until next time....
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Wow, Karen, these cards are just gorgeous! I'll be in the unemployed mode beginning next week (the end of the Space Shuttle Program) and am looking forward to being able to hit the cardstock and DSP with a vengeance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Karen, beautiful cards! Your coworkers will be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific cards Karen. I hope you are already enjoying your freedom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Karen! Your co- workers will love them. Congrats on your retirement, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these gorgeous Thank You designs, Karen!! I know your coworkers with be excited to have some of your beautiful work to treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of your thank you cards are just gorgeous Karen. The embossing and paper is so pretty on the first card and I love the richness of colour in the second. Just Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Both your cards are so fantastic! Both of these embossing folders really create such a focal point on the cards and in their own unique ways. Great job on them Karen! And i hope you are enjoying retirement! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen both are just beautiful! I JUST now realized the embossing folder matched the DSP. I have both, have used both, but never put it together!..... OMG. Stumper here. I think I might have to CASE that one. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow...These are stunning Karen. Each one so unique.

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all comments and thanks for taking the time to leave one.