Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Christmas for the Paper Players

Hi Everyone:  First, I would like to wish all my US stamping friends a Happy Thanksgiving and may you enjoy the holiday with your family and friends.  Even though it is not my Thanksgiving, I would like to say that I am very grateful for my cyber friends and the many comments that you leave on my Blog.

Even though this is a busy time of year with the baking, shopping, decorating, wrapping the gifts, I wanted to make a card for this week's Paper Player's challenge.  The challenge is to make a card using Night of Navy, Whisper White and Silver.  I love this colour combination because of it's clean and crispness, so just couldn't resist. 


Stamps: Bright Hopes (c – 122692 $21.95, w – 122690, $28.95 p. 32, 2011-2012 Holiday Mini)
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Silver Glimmer, Night of Navy DSP
Accessories: Versamark, Pearls, White Embossing Powder, Whisper White Organza Ribbon

For the silver, I used the Stampin' Up! Silver Glimmer paper (just love it) and hopefully Stampin' Up!will decide to bring out the Glimmer paper in more colours.  After all, there can't be too much bling or then again maybe there is.

Just a reminder to check out Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Extravaganza that is going on until November 30, 2011.

Go to my Online store Here

That's it for today, so, until next time...
Photobucket





17 comments:

  1. What a delightful Christmas Card Karen. I love that beautiful embossed tree and the way you have framed it. Just Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, Karen! The pearls are the crowning glory on this gorgeous card! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sensational!!! LOVE this card Karen. So very pretty with all those pearls on it. Beautiful creation!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stunning! I love this color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is Beautiful!! I love that silver glimmer paper too, I just had to order more of it.

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, gorgeous card. I love your tree with the pearl trim. Fabulous effect. The adorned tree and the polka dot background paper are just the perfect finishing touches.
    So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't this a beautiful color combo? You nailed it with this gorgeous tree! Thanks for playing with us this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AS you say Karen the colour combination is beautiful. A very elegant card indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Karen! I love the layout, the embossed tree and the frame of pearls is spectacular! So glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Karin, this is so elegant! Love the pearl frame and how it complimemts the patterned paper beautifully! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Karen, so pretty! I love all the pearls and the embossed tree! Bright Hopes is my favorite set of the season! Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely image and card, very pretty. Thanks' for playing at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Karen, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the rich elegance of this beautifully embossed tree!! Gorgeous holiday card, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Karen GREAT card and the recipient must be pretty darn special to get that many pearls! Wow. Just beautiful... love the night of navy. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. .


    Adorei isto aqui e pelo que sei
    de mim, daqui eu não saio mais.
    Estou, por isso, seguindo o seu
    blog

    silvioafonso







    .

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all comments and thanks for taking the time to leave one.