Monday, November 21, 2011

Stampin' Up! Extravaganza

Hi Everyone:  It's here, the Stampin' Up! Extravaganza.  Hot Deals that will last until midnight November 21 and others that are available until November 30th.


Shop my ONLINE store or EMAIL me
Two new products, The Simply Scored tool and the Cookie Presses are discounted 20% until midnight November 21.

MDS Downloads available at up to 40% off
Fabrics discounted at 60%
Stamps (clear or wood) discounted at 40% and 50%



See a full list of the HOT DEALS



Happy Shopping and until next time.....




Photobucket






1 comment:

  1. Karen just wanted to stop by and say I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving... and thank YOU for always stopping by and leaving me a sweet comment of support. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all comments and thanks for taking the time to leave one.