Monday, January 16, 2012

SALE-A-BRATION Countdown Day 7


Hi Everyone:  It's now Day 7 of the countdown to Sale-A-Bration.  The excitement is mounting as we approach January 24, 2012.

First, my new counter tops were installed this morning and now I'm just waiting for the plumber to come and hook up the sink.  I will have a picture on my blog when every thing is completed.  The next step is the back-splash. 



So back to the reason for my post...it's Day 7 countdown card

Again, this card uses the Fresh Vintage stamp set and the Everyday Enchantment DSP.  I promise to focus on some other stamps set for my remaining posts. I have also used the Loving Thoughts stamp set, which has so many beautiful and wonderful sayings that will be ideal for many occasions.


Stamps: Fresh Vintage (c-125117, w-125115, 2012 Sale-a-Bration), Loving Thoughts (c-125845, $28.95, w-125843, $36.95, p. 15, 2012 Occasions Mini)
Paper: Naturals White, Baja Breeze, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Ink: Soft Suede, Calypso Coral
Accessories: Big Shot, Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon

To add some interest, the Lace Ribbon border was sponged using the Calypso Coral ink.

Enjoy and until next time....


Photobucket







1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Karen, beautiful colors and love that embossing.

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all comments and thanks for taking the time to leave one.