Sunday, January 15, 2012

SALE-A-BRATION Countdown Day 8

Hi Everyone.  It's Day 8 on the countdown to Sale-A-Bration.

Before, I get to my card, though, I had to pull out my winter boots today.  We got about 4 inches of snow last night, which meant I had to shovel... I can't complain though, because it's probably the biggest snowfall we have had this year.  It's going to get colder over the next several days so will have to get the winter woollies out.  Looks like winter is upon us.

The card for today features the Fresh Vintage stamp set and the Everyday Enchantment DSP, which by the way, I just love. It is so pretty.


This is another clean and simple card that you can do in less than 10 minutes.  I never thought I would ever say that, but here I am saying it!

Stamps: Fresh Vintage Stamp, Elementary Elegance
Paper: Soft Suede, Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Poppy Parade, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Ink: Pool Party, Soft Suede
Accessories: ½” Circle Punch, ¾” Circle Punch

Don't have much time to spend on card making?  I can show you how to make these cards that will take only a few minutes of your time.  Giving a hand-crafted card, gives a bit of yourself.  Contact me HERE

Until next time...

Photobucket



4 comments:

  1. The background paper you have used remids me of a dress my Nan used to have a very long time ago. Very mostalgic and pretty. Now I won't spoil you day by telling you our temperature here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen fabulous card. great job your challenges. CAS and vintage for sure. I've been using that DSP alot, but that's the only new DSP I have .... until SAB! hugs
    PS: thanks so much for your sweet comments. I've been having 'internet' issues... seems to be fixed now hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen I have to agree the DSP is so pretty and I love how the stamp coordinates so beautifully. The colours are gorgeous, such a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all comments and thanks for taking the time to leave one.