Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tuesday Tips and Techniques


New Program Launch Tomorrow.  Check back to see what it is.

Here's some interesting trivia for you...

On June 27, 1859, the song "Happy Birthday" was sung for the very first time.  So let's all hear it for "Happy Birthday" ...Hmmmm I wonder how many times it's been sung.





Welcome to another session of Tuesday Tips and Techniques.

Today, I have posted a video to demonstrate the technique of water colouring with Stampin' Up! classic inks, water and the Aqua Painter.

This is a very easy technique and it has real oomph (is that a word) to use on cards, scrap book pages or 3 -D projects.


Incorporate this technique into your next project...Maybe a Birthday card

Until next time...


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oomph is totally I word I get Karen. My gran used to say "Put some oomph into it girl" when I was helping her pull out monster weeds.
    By the way I love your progress into your video tutorials! Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen great video! i know NOTHING about doing a video, but maybe someday..... It was also fun to hear your voice! Like putting a face to a name, now I have your 'voice' in my head when I read your comments. Great Job. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super tutorial Karen, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all comments and thanks for taking the time to leave one.