Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Little International Bazaar


Another rainy day in paradise.... Paradise you ask?  Well, now I can stamp and play and not feel guilty...although I have been told that I don't have a guilty bone in my body.  And that is another post.

Before I get to my card share, I remind you about the recruiting promotion that is over on June 30th.
 
Have Your Cake and Eat it Too

 Click HERE to view the Promo and Join the Fun

During June, new demonstrators not only get to choose the products for their fully customizable Starter Kit, they'll also get products from the brand-new Patio Party Suite for FREE, including the Make a Cake Set, Patio Party Designer Series Paper, and the Patio Party Digital Collection DVD! That's up to $60 in additional FREE products!

This means for $125 you get to choose $155 of Stampin' Up! product PLUS $60 of FREE product.
Total Value - $215
 
Today, I am sharing another card that I did for the Open House which showcases some of the new products in the Stampin' Up! 2012-13 Annual Catalogue.  I think I am in love with the International Bazaar Designer Papers.  It has such bright and cheery colours and so it is good for a gloomy day.
 
 
Stamps: World Treasures (126767 $21.95, w - 126765 $28.95, p.98 2012-13 AC)
Paper: Pacific Point, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, International Bazaar DSP
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Large Scallop Edgelit, Delicate Designs Folders, Pacific Point 1/4” Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Pearls

I use the Apothecary Accents Framelits on this card and it fits beautifully with the sentiment in the World Treasures stamp set.  In fact, there are a number of stamps in the Annual Catalogue that fit with the 4 different framelits in the set.  

The other product that is great is the new Large Scallop Edgelit which you can use in conjunction with the Delicate Designs Folders. 

New Program Launch Coming this week.  Check back often.

Until time....
Photobucket




6 comments:

  1. How fresh are the colours in your second card Karen? Glad to see other peoples Paradise has the occasional rain.Flowers don't grow and birds don't sing without the rain and I think guilt should be for HUGE things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, love the pearls centers of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen great card. I just LOVE that DSP and I'm holding off until July to purchase. I've seen soooo many beautiful cards with it, and to think... I wasn't even going to get it...yeah right! hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Karen!! I am in love with your color combo of the lucky limemade paired with the Pacific Point - brilliant! WHat a sweet card in every way - lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous, Karen! I love this mix of colors. Of course, the pearls are perfect as the centers of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this beautiful card, Karen!! What a remarkable design!!

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful for all comments and thanks for taking the time to leave one.