Friday, August 31, 2012

The Simply Smile Rewards Are Here

It's September 1st and I would like to introduce the Simply Smile Rewards program.

This program rewards my customers for supporting my Stampin' Up! Business.

Here's how it works.

  • Effective September 1, 2012
  • All types of order apply - online through my WEBSITE, private parties, workshops, Simply Said Online Stamping Club, Monthly Hostess Club.
  • To qualify, all orders must be placed through Karen Gilbert 
  • Every $35.00 purchase (before shipping and handling) will earn you 1 Simply Smile.  Separate orders may not be combined to reach a Smile.
  • Example: a $34.99 would not qualify for a Smile, however, a $75.01 order would qualify for 2 Smiles.
  • Product orders of $200 qualify for Hostess Rewards from Stampin' Up!
  • I will maintain your tracking your orders and your Smiles
  • When you earn 10 Smiles, I will contact you to let you know and you will receive a stamp set valued at $35.00
  • All SMILES expire one year from the initial purchase.
Remember when you earn 10 Smiles, I will thank you for your support with a gift of a stamp set to the value of $35.00







Is your paper crafting wish list bigger than your bank account?
Do you live Canada and don't have access to a stamping club?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am grateful for all comments and thanks for taking the time to leave one.