Saturday, September 1, 2012

Christmas Heart

One of the colour combos that I love at Christmas is red and white. 

When I spotted the Heart of Christmas stamp set in the Holiday Catalogue, this colour combo was top of my mind.

Then to add a bit of texture, I used the Delicate Design Folders below the stamped image.  Finally, I layered the ribbons and basically that is it...CLEAN AND SIMPLE









Stamps: Heart of Christmas (w – 128129, p. 15 2012 Holiday Catalogue
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Big Shot, Delicate Design Folders, Real Red 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon, Organza Ribbon


How easy would this be to recreate and it would even be a mailable card.














Is your paper crafting wish list bigger than your bank account?
Do you live Canada and don't have access to a stamping club?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am grateful for all comments and thanks for taking the time to leave one.